Tuesday, October 20, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Saint Kitts and Nevis

 

To the Church and Nation of Saint Kitts and Nevis

 

    You have had a dark past giving into demon forces, with witchcraft, idols, shamanism, and voodoo.  You were at times violent.  First, to each other and then with the Europeans who fought over you and with you.  In recent decades you have been up and down.  Yo


u have prospered and been in poverty.  Yet your greatest asset is how you have responded to me.  I have a great future for you if you choose it.  I will once again visit you with my Spirit and this move will influence all aspects of your society.  Satan has seen the signs and plans for a counter-attack but you can defeat him if you cling on to my following five promises.  First, repent of all your wicked ways.  Humble yourself, pray and seek my face.  Next, put on the whole armor of God and with it, you will be strong and mighty in me.  Next, remember the enemy you are facing is not natural and so you must defeat him with my weapons, armor, strategy, and wisdom.  Next, you must be wise among those who serve with you.  There is a secret group that will try to infiltrate you and sway you through slander, deceit, gossip, and lies.  They have the spirit of Jezebel in them.  Lastly, trust in me, my word and the truth I bring.  You will see many souls and many victories if you rely on and obey my promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment