Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Imagination of God.

Today I was reading in Isaiah 55:8-9, where Isaiah tells us that God's ways and thoughts are higher than ours will ever be.  Man has such a limited comprehension of God.  I know I do.  That is why I love, Eph 3:20 which states, "That God is able to do exceeding, abundantly, more than I could ask or imagine."  One of my favorite insightful sayings talks about having the imagination of God and reaching our destinies through His imagination.  Oral Roberts one time was talking with Larry Lea and was showing him the City of Faith.  Oral stated, "This is beyond even my imagination."  What Oral was saying is that God gave him something he did not even imagine.  What is your dream?  What do you want to see God do?  I myself want to reach as many people as I can, well I can and long as I can.  There are millions of people in Canada who have not heard about Jesus Christ.  My dream is one day to be able to reach as many as God allows me to reach.  Right now I have the privilege of being a radio personality and a pastor but one day I believe God will expand my borders to beyond even my wildest dreams.  The thing that hinders us so many times is our lack of faith in God's promises.  Recently a man came to me and said he did not agree with my dreams for our local church.  I responded by saying, "The dream I have is one God gave me, it is immaterial if you agree with it or not, it is not your dream, it is mine and God's."  Do not let anyone stop your dream.  Live with no regrets and do God's will and live His dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment