Friday, November 19, 2021

Nov 19 - Vignettes on Prayer

 Nov 19 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     In this vignette we will again look at two more verses showing us how God hears and answers our prayers.  Isaiah gives us a wonderful glimpse of God’s goodness,  In Isaiah 65:24, Before they call I will answer;  while they are still speaking I will hear.”  This verse like Daniel 9:23 and 10:12, God promises to answer before or while we are pray or speak.  Now listen to what Zechariah says in 13:9 of his book.  “This third I will put into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold.  They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are my people,’  God will sometimes put us through the fire, refine and test us and when we come out the other side we are like gold.  The promise is that when we call on his name, he will answer and say that we are his people.  What a tremendous promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment