Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Feb 16 - Vignettes on Prayer

 Feb 16 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     This is our last day talking about what to pray when It comes to praying for revival.  I have enjoyed writing about this.  Now Habakkuk writes in 3:2 of his book the following, “LORD, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, LORD. Repeat them in our day, in our time make them known; in wrath remember mercy.”  The prophet writes in wrath remember mercy.  Oh my goodness do we need mercy.  If God does not show mercy He will have to apologize to Sodom for what is happening today.  So here is our final prayer to prayer today on this thought.  “Father you have declared in your word that if I call to you that you will show me great and mighty things I do not know.  I am calling on you Oh Lord.  I am pleading with you to grant revival to the people of this family, church, community, province and country.  We desperately need it.  You have the power to grant it.  I am calling on you Father.  Will you be true to your word?  Are you going to be faithful to your promise Father?  For the sake of the word. I plead that you will grant revival to your people.  Please Lord we need this today.  I trust you agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment