Saturday, July 27, 2019

To the Church and Nation of Cabo Verde


To the Church and Nation of Cabo Verde
     The Lord has seen your isolated conditions but he has not called you to stay that way.  I have seen the many years that you have serve me even though at times it has been harsh.  Some of you have taken on the traditions of man and the elements of paganism.  It breaks my heart when those who had the truth exchange for a lie or a mixing of the divine with evil.  This syncretism must stop or I will take you candlestick from you.
     To the  true church I will give you a greater measure of my Spirit.  A day of renewal is coming your way.   You will see my glory.  You will have among your midst, signs wonders and miracles.  The marvelous thing is that this move of God will not affect you but it shall go from you to the nations.  Your prayers and fighting in the realm of prayer is about to be answered.  You have fought long and hard in the secret places for others.  You have battled evil and have won.  You have not given into frustration.  You stayed the course in the middle of the greatest fight ever in prayer.  You will be rewarded.
     I want also to let you know that nothing will be able to stand against you.  You are warriors in the realm of the supernatural.  They have resisted the devil and he has fled from you.  You are strong and mighty in me.  You will lead others into this new move. 
     The young are going to lead this great touch of the Spirit.  You are a nation of young people.  These young people will leave you to bring my message to the world.  You will step on the world stage as a great nation of evangelists, prophets, teachers, apostles and pastors.  Your young people even though they will be young in years will be mature for me.  They will be wise beyond their years.  They will devise strategy that will confound and defeat the enemy.  This is your promise and future.  So rise and see your win and my salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment