Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Good word

The Lord has a good word for His people. Today as you go through this day allow me to be part of your world. I have promised that I will never leave or forsake you and this is what I will do. Make it your aim and goal today to minister my love to others. I have raised you up to be my blessing in your world. You have my power and strength to reach others. I have call you to be a conqueror, overcome and a victor. It must be your aim and goal to live above all circumstances and situation.
I have given you everything you need to live a victorious life. In fact I have called you to live my abundant life. I have told you that I will give you health and prosperity even as your souls prosper. Remember these things start from the inside out. Make sure you spend time in the word and prayer today. I have many great things I want to share with you and when you spend time with me I will show you my plans and purposes. Remember this is your day so seize the moment and walk in victory. You are my child remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment