Tuesday, July 9, 2019

My Church

A warning to the Church. My heart is breaking for my church is allowing things that I have called sin to continue. You have not even made your voice known. The Church in Canada is the worst. In trying to be political correct you are an abomination in my sight. It is time for pastor, their leaders and churches to repent. In you cities you have stood by and let them pass bylaws that allow sin to continue. Yet I will give you one more opportunity to repent and turn your situation around. My judgment is going to come to those places where they call that which is wrong right and right wrong. I will also deal harshly with leaders who continue to promote sin in any form. My coming is at any moment and so my people must be ready to both go home but also be an influence where you are. Remember you are holders of light and the ones who hold back evil. You have failed in your job. So come back to me. Get the power you need from me and go and win back your world. It is not too late but time is running out.

No comments:

Post a Comment