Sunday, February 17, 2019

To the Church in Afghanistan


To the Church in Afghanistan
     I see what you have gone through.  The centuries of oppression under the name of religion.  I remind you that the reason your nation has been in strife for centuries is because it has oppressed my people.  I am here to remind that your day of victory is near.  Those who rage against you will fall.  There is a great revival about to come to your land.  Those who have prayed for my mighty hand will see my salvation.  All those who have oppressed  you will be destroyed.  There will be a great revival among the Afghan people.  Many of those who have followed the desert god of Allah will turn from the violence and oppression to Jesus Christ.  They will desire freedom and the Lord will give it them.  Press in my children.  Reach out to the Lord in prayer.  You will see the greatest impact on the young.  They have seen how religion has oppressed their parents and they will reject it and turned to the truth in the Lord.  Great miracles will happen among you and them.  They will meet the Lord in visions and dreams.  I will speak to them in the midnight hours.  I will hear their cries for freedom.  I will send a mighty move among them.  Do not lose heart your redemption is drawing nigh. 
     I will judge this nation harshly.  There will famine, war, strife and the sword.  Nations will continue to put their troops and their false hopes into the lives of the people.  Factions will continue fight among themselves.  Many innocents will be hurt in the process.  This however will turn people to the truth and this truth will set them free.  For a few more years the wicked will seem to win but then I will turn them away and they will be destroyed by their sins and selfishness.  Remember I am not mocked what a person sows they will reap.  Many who do wickedness will die horrible and terrible deaths by their own hands.  Their so called alliances will crumble and they will destroy themselves.  I will be there to touch your nation once more so keep your faith and trust in me.   I will bring you through and protect you as I kept Noah and his family so I will keep yours.  Be encouraged I am not finished with you or your nation.  Your nation will come back from the brink and I will show my great salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment