Saturday, February 23, 2019

Message to the Church and nation of Argentina

Message to the Church and nation of Argentina

Yours had been a long and interesting past. You have had criminals and saints in your midst. You have persecutors and the persecuted. You have been proud and you have been humbled. You have been in bondage and at times friend. I have moved in your midst and others times you have been dead. You have given me your all and you have forgotten about me. You are a nation of paradox. You have won wars and lost them. You have good and righteous leaders and.dictators with wicked agendas. I have blessed you and cursed you. My message though today is one of encouragement.
A generation ago I gave you a revival that shook your nation to its foundation. I did things in the churches and the streets that astounded the world. I gave you millions of souls and you were the amazement of the world. Yet over time you lost your zeal and power. You once again settled for tradition and ritual. You allow the hollow to become more than the substance. You now have a form of godliness but you deny the power there of. I am in sorrow over you. I have seen your potential and look at you now. You are lukewarm but you can become hot again.
My word for you is this. Come unto me again. Draw near to me and I will draw near to you. The remnant who has remained has been praying hard and through. They have tarried and now they will see my power. I am so grateful for the remnant who never gave up. You stayed the course. You fasted and prayed. You fought for your fellow believers and for the soul of your nation. I am pleased with your efforts. I have seen and heard. My Spirit is about to be poured out upon your land. A new generation will see my glory, presence and power. There will once again be life in the churches and in the street. You will again lead the nations of the south back to righteousness. The stadiums will again be filled with my people praising and giving glory to me. The men who preached my word with power will again rise. The young will again flood the churches. A new day is dawning on you my people. Rejoice and be glad for your redemption is coming. Your light will rise again. I have heard your cry and I will answer. Rejoice and praise the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment