Saturday, April 18, 2015

Proper View

Proper View – One Hundred and Eighteen

     Do not look at the world with fear, anxiety or despair.  Yes things are bad but did I not warn you ahead of time.  You knew that this was going to happen and it was not hidden.  I told you many times before.  Now look to the heavens for your redemption is drawing nigh.  Many hearts will fail for fear but not yours because I have given you a different heart and view.  You shall see things as I see them.  You will have faith, power, soundness of mind and heart. 
     I have a plan for you.  Draw near and put your trust in me.  I know the plans I have for you says, the Lord and I will show them to you soon.  This is your day and satan will be defeated before you.  Remember no weapon formed against you shall prosper and all plans against you and me will fail. 

     Keep your eyes on the Lord.  Though all things around you will be shaken, you shall not be if you put your trust and faith in me says, the Lord.  Attached your life to the solid rock who is Christ Jesus.  Be wise and discerning.  Be brave.  You have the victory in the Lord.  You reward and victory is closer than you think.  

No comments:

Post a Comment