Monday, January 13, 2014

Headline that changed it all

One headline has changed everything for me. It went like this. "Soon credit cards will be a thing of the past. Chip technology the way of the future." Now I have always been aware of the mark and number of the beast as described in the book of revelation and I knew it was coming but this headline woke me up. I suddenly realize that this was not a long away thing it is now upon us. The Holy Spirit spoke to my heart and said, "what are you going to do about this. I began... to think of all the ramifications this meant. First it means that the church better wake up and take its mandate of evangelism seriously. Now this means me and you. Secondly, it means we need to stop majoring on the minors and get back to the basics. For example, which pet doctrine, tradition or even Bible we like. We need to be about loving God with all our heart soul, mind and strength and loving our neighbor as ourselves. Love is the mark of disciple not which church or denomination we belong. Next, we need to able going into all the world preaching the gospel, making disciples of all men. The great commission. Let us stop debating the methods and get about the business of reaching the lost. Not long ago I read a book that we should not call the lost, the lost, but the displaced or not quite found. Enough of the semantics. A person who does know Jesus Christ is going to hell and the bible says is lost. My heart breaks over the things we break fellowship. Thinks such as whether or not a person is backslidden or not. Some don't believe person can back slide and are eternally secure others believe their can backslide or lose their salvation. If we spent our time getting people saved, discipling them, loving them and working with them this would be not such a debate. Enough of the diatribe. Jesus is coming back soon all the signs are being fulfilled the technology to introduce the anti-christ and control society is in place. It does not matter if you are pre-trib, mid-trib or post trib or pan trib, (It will pan out.) Jesus is coming soon and our time is almost going. I feel I have woken up from a long sleep and have missed so much. I am going to get very busy I trust this article have motivated you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment