Saturday, June 1, 2013

Psalm 101 - Psalm of Steel by Robert Dean Steel

Early in the morning will I seek you Oh God.
I will meditate on your, mercy, grace and love.
It is during this time of day,
I set the course of my life.
How I need your priorities, plans and purposes.
To fully fulfill your dreams, destiny and will for my life.

My life is shallow, hollow and empty without you God.
A life is without purpose, boring and no direction.
Such is the testimony of the wicked.
They have no idea that they are walking in circles.
Endless boredom, selfish ambition and meaningless direction.
The wicked say, "I am bored."  All is meaningless, vain, empty and foolish.

Lord I am so glad for your salvation and redemption.
I have eternal and abundant life.
I know where I am going and why.
Each day has purpose, direction and meaning.
There are people to love, accept and forgive.
To tell of you, to disciple and heal in your name.

Lord give me your power, strength and courage.
Let me never shrink or hold back for you.
Let each moment be a moment of eternity.
Let me live as the writer so succinctly put it.
"Living in the light of eternity."
Glorifying and giving you praise, each moment of this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment