Saturday, October 27, 2012

Psalm 14 of Psalms of Steel by Robert Dean Steel


Psalm 14 of Psalms of Steel

Lord, I sit hear asking myself, "Why am I anxious, fearful and worried?"
Have you not been faithful in the past?
Did you not meet all my needs in the past?  Never once did you fail
Man's resources , knowledge, skills and experience fail.
Those who trust in them will be disappointed.
Friends, you thought you could trust, fail.
Their answers, counsel and knowledge are futile.
God, only you can save, help and deliver.

The Lord is not only heaven but He lives in me.
The precious Holy Spirit takes that which is of heaven,
And He brings it to me and reminds me of God's provision.
He quiets my fear and reassures me and then my anxiety disappears.
He speaks and the mountain of discouragement disappears.
Arise from your throne and deliver all who trust in you.
You are the great and awesome God and there is none like you.
All who love and trust in you will never be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment