Thursday, June 3, 2021

June 3 - Vignettes on Prayer

 


June 3 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     This is such a great scripture in Habakkuk 3:17-19, especially when I first got saved this portion of scripture was taught to me in a form of son by an old country singer.  It has always stuck with me throughout the years.  I appreciate the Word of God and the way it encourages me to go on.  The prophet writes that even tough things are not going as they should we can still rejoice in the Lord.  We are to rejoice in the Lord because He is our strength.  Prayer is the place where we find that strength.

     When I was going through a low point in my life I read this scripture and it spoke to me about being able to trust the Lord no matter what.  When we are weak in ourselves we can find strength in the Lord.  We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

No comments:

Post a Comment