Monday, May 20, 2019

To the Church and nation of Bosnia and Herzegovina


To the Church and nation of Bosnia and Herzegovina

     I have seen the fragmentation within your land.  The wars between the tribes and groups.  It broke my heart to see how cruel you could be within yourselves.  I also saw the years of oppression.  I saw how the robber religion tried to exterminate my people.  I saw your suffering and how you cried out to me for deliverance.  I also saw how your prayed.  The secret prayer meetings that you had both during the communistic times and during the wars.  I sustained you and kept you.  It felt like the great tribulation for you but you also became strong and powerful in prayer.  I have good news for you.
     I am going to pour out my spirit in your towns, villages and cities.  Your greatest concern has been for your young people and I will answer by moving among them first.  They will return to me.  The new church you will see will be led by them.  Your newest leaders will be strong and mighty in me.  They will turn many others to me.  They will be fearless.  I will give you many Paul and Barnabus’.  It will feel like the Day of Pentecost for you.  Rejoice and be strong.  I will also give you your Moslem neighbors.  Many of them have become tired of the hate and bitterness.  The want peace and love which their religion does not offer.  They will come to you for they see my peace in you.  You will also prosper.  Great days are ahead for you.  So rejoice and be glad. 
     One word of warning be careful for the false teachers and liars.  Satan will try to move amongst you.  He will try to undue what I have done through deception.  Be wise and stay close to me and my word.  You will know them by their fruits.  They are clouds without water.  Hear my word and go forth in victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment