Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Psalm 171 of Psalms of Steel

Psalm 171

As I approach the twilight of my years.
As my body begins to feel the effect of age,
When I have more years behind me than I have before me,
As I see the specter of eternity and death.
I will testify of the faithfulness of God.
I will rejoice in His goodness, love and mercy.

He has been faithful to supply every need.
He has given me light and light.
He has blessed me and my household.
My children and grandchildren are His heritage.
Not once has He forsaken or left me.
He has each day heard my prayer

He has given me the most wonderful and godly wife.
She is full of grace, love and peace.
Together we have been one and have seen His goodness.
We have each known the faithfulness of God and his presence.
The Lord has grace this woman with wisdom, beauty and godliness.
A man who has a godly wife is truly blessed beyond measur

The Lord has shown me health, abundance and favor.
Not once did I not get what I deserved.
He reached from His presence and touched my life.
He has preserved my life too many times to count.

Not once did the Lord not supply my every need.

No comments:

Post a Comment