Saturday, April 18, 2015

Love You

Love You  - One Hundred and two

      I have three words I wish to leave with you.  I. the Lord, the creator of the universe, the one with no beginning or end, the all powerful, all knowing, immutable, eternal and loving God.
     Love, I see only you.  You are the apple of my eye.  The one I look at with favour.  You are my bride, my lover, my beloved.  I one that I love.

    You, the person that I have redeemed.  When the world was formed and created, I saw and knew you.  There is no other in my mind but you.  Even though billions live on earth, I think about you.  You are on my mind constantly.  I am concerned about the smallest detail of your life.  I am with you when you rise in the morning and go to bed at night.  Whenever you are I am there.  You are everything to me and one day you will be my bride and I will give you all I have.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment