Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Reflections of 2013

I cannot believe that we are now at the end of 2013, it has been such a year.  I also cannot believe that I have been with you now since 2011.  As we head into 2014, I have some resolutions which I believe God has set before me.  Now I do not believe in making goals that I will not keep.  Life should be simple.  I intend to spend more time with God and get to know Him better.  The program will be of only the best quality this year.  I also intend to make sure that Jesus Christ is the focus of everything I do.  My motto will be, "What would Jesus do."  For those who are part of my listening audience.  I pray that you will grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus.  That He will be the center of everything you are and do this year.  Jesus is Lord remember that.  He has great plans and purposes for your future.  I realize that not every day is going to be easy and not all things are going to be rosy.  In those time you will find God faithful and you need to trust Him.  Life is never easy but remember all things work together for good.  It does mean that all things are good but all things work together for good.  Trust in the Lord this year.  He has been faithful in the last year and He will be faithful this year.  He will never leave you or forsake you.  Have a great day and a wonderful year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment