Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sow the Word

In 2 Cor 9:6, Paul is presenting the thought of sowing for a great harvest.  It should be our desire to make the most of every opportunity.  If someone opens the door for you to speak of the saviour speak with wisdom and power.  We are the instruments who God will use to reach the world for Christ.  If you sow sparingly you will see small results, if you sow generously you will reap a great harvest.  The difference between great soul winners and others is the fact on how much they sow the word.  As a preacher and radio personality, it is my desire to see many souls come to the Lord.  Yet if my church or myself is not faithful in sowing the word generously we will not see great results.  One time I wanted to see why a brother in my area had such a growing work.  I was with him one time for lunch.  During that short time he sowed the word into three people.  I went home determined to sow the word generously.  Your promises today are:  Isaiah 58:12, Ezek 13:5, Rom 8:26-27, 14:17, Col 1:12-13.  Your Insightful Sayings are:  When the Zeal of God is motiating someone, I have one piece of advice, get out of their way or move with them.  When you fear God, there is nothing left to fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment