Thursday, August 9, 2012

Good Conscience

In Acts 23:1, Paul made a statement in this portion that is very important.  He said that he had fulfilled his duty to God in good conscience.  Paul was stating that he had done to the best of his abilities the work of God.  This is a tremendous statement to be able to make.  I trust that at the end of our lives we can make that statement.  I remember after I had left my first church I asked myself that question.  Would I have done anything different?  I came to the conclusion that as far as I know I would not have done anything different at the time I face each situation.  It is very importanr that we do all things that God has ask us to do in good conscience.  We must be able to live with ourselves and walk in the power of the Holy Spirit.  Many people unfortunately do not,and let us pray that all of us will do what God tells us to do and we may walk with a good conscience.  Your promises today are:  Phil 4:8-9, Rom 12:1-2 and Matt 6:33.  Your Insighful Sayings are:  It is not how well you live that is as important as the fact that you lived.  Wealth is a funny thing its real worth depends on a person's perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment