Saturday, April 18, 2015

Vision for the future

Vision for the future – One Hundred and Fourteen

     I am looking says the Lord for men like Enoch who will walk with me in this generation.  A man who pleased me with His life.  I am looking for people of righteousness, truth and justice.  People who will speak what I tell them to speak and not worry about what others will think.  Enoch was a man that spoke against the wickedness of his day.  Enoch knew that a man of God was more powerful than any enemy that would come against them.  I am looking for people who will say what I want them to say. 
     Martin Luther won the day when He fearlessly told the church of the day about their corruption.   The church of today is corrupt and has few standards.  You are believing and accepting things I never told you to accept.  It is wrong to allow those I have condemned into your ranks.  Do you not know that I am calling a pure and spotless bride?   Enoch saw this and he refuse to allow those who were wicked and corrupt to make him so. 
     Enoch was a man who was blameless in his generation and he taught his children to be the same.  Noah came from Enoch.  He was aware of his example.  Look to those who I have given you in the past.  Let their example of righteousness be your example.  See their faithfulness, courage, righteous lives and purity.  They knew that one day they would have to give an account.  Many of my people have forgotten that or they rely on my grace.  I give grace for forgiveness of sin not so you can go on sinning.  Remember whatever you sow you will reap.  I will not be mocked so repent because I am coming quickly. 
     So today my people I am looking for you to be my Enoch.  I will call you to speak to this generation and to be an example of me.  Keep your eyes on me.  I will help you, strengthen you and keep you.  This is your day to decide who and what you will be.  Choose to an Enoch and you will have what he had.  One day I will come and take you away like I did him.


No comments:

Post a Comment