Friday, June 20, 2014

Letter to David

Dear David
The battle lines have been drawn. Last night I suffered the most vicious attack spiritually I have ever had. My prayer times have been extended and I have been praying for break through. This has been quite the week. A couple of days ago I was stopped by the police during one of my prayer walks. Someone had reported that I was acting strange. Talking to myself and in some distress as it would was put. At the time of course I was involved in some serious intercession. Then last night I was attacked during my sleep it was obvious the work of the agents of evil because I even saw their faces. It is amazing how bold these people and forces get. This created two resolves in my heart. First, that I will pray harder and more powerfully and secondly it made me more determined. I have always been of the mind set that when you come after me I will come after you. When attacked by the enemy I just mad. I have always been of the disposition when it comes to this matter that when you come after me I will come after you. I know the devil comes to rob, to kill and destroy but why should the Christian be afraid, God has given us the victory. He has destroyed the works of the devil. If we submit to God the devil has to flee from us.
David, I am now more determined than I have ever been. I know we are close to revival. I can feel it and I am sure you do as well. God does fail in one of His promises. It is now time to press in like we have never done before. Break through is just around the corner. It is now time to press in like we have never done before we are the threshold of victory. The enemy is throwing out all the stops. We must response in kind. Souls need to be saved and people need to be set free. Prayer is the answer as we are.
Your Friend
Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment